Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017

DT-SasayakiGlitter: May Blog Challenge Reminder

Hallo Glitter - Fans
Hello Glitter - Fans


Hiermit möchte ich euch an unsere aktuelle Blog Challenge erinnern
I would like to remind you of our current blog challenge

Thema ist / Theme is

PINK



Zu eurer Inspiration habe ich eine Karte mit der süßen Amy erstellt.
Die blaue Blume habe ich wieder selbst aus Foamiran hergestellt.
To your inspiration I created a card with the sweet Amy.
I made the blue flower again myself from Foamiran.





Und hier gehts zu unserer Challenge
And here it goes to our Challenge


Bis bald / see you soon...

Tina
"PaperPlotterLotta"


Challenges














Kommentare:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up and playing with us at Time Out!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a sweet card and I love your colors, Tina! The palm frond paper behind makes her look like she's just found a little clearing and she's stopped to enjoy the view. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining our 'Secret Garden' challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the way my card inspired you! Thank you so much for playing along !

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your colouring is wonderful and I really like the sweet image. So glad you shared your creation at Simply Create Too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a sweet little girl! Love your case of Hannalie's card.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, dass ihr wieder meinen Blog besucht habt und ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir einen netten Kommentar hinterlasst.
LG,
Eure "PaperPlotterLotta"